This post is about how you can purchase my debut selection of poetry, prose, haiku and notes entiltled 'ALUC(i)NA' - finally, yours to own or rent out.
I investigated Paypal and other online payment methods to find that circumstances and distribution would be different for buyers according to their location and number of copies purchased.
In order to save you money on postage and handling i decided that we would do it the old fashioned way, by human.
The options for payment are as follows:
-direct bank deposit
All books are $25.00 AUD each.
To make the postage cost as low as possible please email me for a postage quote and further details regarding payment;
1. Please email me at email@example.com
- how many books you would like (for example 3)
- your full mailing address; especially POSTCODE and COUNTRY
(for example 13 Rabbit Hole, Warren, NSW Australia. 2824)
- and preferred method of payment;
paypal, direct bank deposit, money cheque.
2. I will reply with a total cost (including postage in AUD) and the details for your method of payment (paypal email, or bank details, or postal address for money cheque).
3. Once payment for the book/s is received it will be posted with love.
There is no refund for books missing page 13...
4. Please allow half a moon for transactions and postage/handling for regional/national;
and one moon phase for international locations.
Of course stocks are limited.
Alternatively 'ALUC(i)NA' is available from the following Melbourne book stores;
309 Lygon Street, Carlton. Melbourne.
Level 1, Nicholas Building. 37 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
'The Brunswick Street Bookstore'
305 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Melbourne.
361 Sydney Road, Brunswick. Melbourne.
330 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. Melbourne.
31 Sydney Road, Coburg. Melbourne.
Two copies of 'ALUC(i)NA' have also been tagged and released via http://www.bookcrossing.com/
The book's I.D numbers are-
BCID #969-7446601 and BCID #795-7446610.
The book's ISBN is 978-0-9758071-3-2.
I trust all is well, and I thank you very much for your time and support.
Book two is in the oven, and will be available in due time.
much love and respect.